my poor Cameron had a bad reaction to flea bites (as you can see in the first photo below). first, i tried a few different natural home-remedies to soothe and heal her skin, but she would scratch, lick and irritate it and the rash would flare up again.
during my online search for more ideas, i came across K9 KLEAR UP (an all-natural skin balm for dogs and cats) and decided to give it a shot.
i topically applied the balm once a day (twice is suggested and ideal).
in the second photo (taken three weeks later) her skin is all cleared-up and her hair (that was patchy from the irritation) was growing back thick and healthy. we both couldn’t be happier!
this was a few months ago and her skin is still 100% healthy today. i recently used it on Tichka’s first hot spot and as hot spots go, it healed up in record time.
K9 KLEAR UP is a natural antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, and antiseptic balm and can be used to heal: hot spots, chronic skin rashes, cuts and scratches, minor bleeding split pads, skin allergies, burns, bug bites, dull coat, coat growth post-injury/surgery, infections, joint-swelling, acne, dry-itchy skin and more. the ingredients that make up K9 KLEAR UP are:
- shea butter: known for its ability to moisturize and rejuvenate the skin, shea butter forms the base for K9 KlearUp™.
- tepezcohuite: does the real work, helps build new skin and a healthy coat after injury.
- vegetable emulsifier: “smooths out” the shea butter / tepezcohuite mixture, helping K9 KlearUp™ to absorb within about 10 seconds after application (really great for those lickers).
- aloe vera: long-known for its exceptional skin-rejuvenation properties.
- caprylyl glycol: comes from coconuts and has moisturizing properties that help soften and smooth the skin.
- sorbic acid: a natural preservative from the Mountain Ash tree.
if you are looking for a natural way to heal hot spots or any skin irritation on your dog or cat, i can’t recommend K9 KLEAR UP enough! it’s a fantastic product to have on hand in my house.
it gets the stamp of approval from The Ginger Gang.
check to see if your local pet store is carrying it, or you can purchase it online on the K9 KLEAR UP WEBSITE. they also offer a money-back guarantee.
if you have tried K9 KLEAR UP, please let me know your experience in the comments below.
CAMERON - ‘BEFORE’ (poor girlie, with a rash that wouldn’t go away)
CAMERON – ‘AFTER’ (taken three weeks later) using K9 KLEAR UP (her skin irritation is all healed up and her hair is growing back evenly)